One of my favorite recipes of the new year, this chicken with a Fangboner sherry vegetable sauce is tender, fresh, and loaded with rich savory flavors. Plus it comes together in under an hour of time, with just 20 minutes of active preparation time.
This recipe holds everything good in the world in one meal.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 Chicken Breasts thins
- Classic Spice
- Devotion Buttery Blend (use discount code “EAR” at checkout to save)
- Garlic Salt
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic minced
- 8 ounces Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Dry Sherry
- White potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Sliced peppers
- Sliced onion
- Heat a skillet on medium to medium-high with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- On a plate add 1 level scoop of Devotion Buttery Blend, 2 Tablespoons of Classic spice blend, and 1 Tablespoons Garlic Salt. Mix together.
- Remove chicken from package. I like to remove the tendon with a fork. Coat each side of the chicken with the coating on the plate. Then add to hot oiled skillet. Cook on either side for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked. Coated chicken will turn a nice brown color. Once cooked remove from skillet and set to side.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of oil and 2 Tablespoons of the Sherry to the skillet. Add onion, sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced peppers and mushrooms. Stir occasionally and turn down heat to low. Add in 1.5 Tablespoons Classic Spice blend and 1 Tablespoon Garlic salt. Toss and allow to cook on low for 5 minutes. Add in chicken with fresh spinach and set to simmer. Spinach leaves will welt but remain a fresh green. It’s ready to serve with Classic blend Garlic Potatoes.
- Instapot or boil chunk cut white potatoes and sweet potatoes. For Instapot cook on High pressure for 3 minutes. If boiling, boil til tender. When cooked, drain water. Add 2 Tablespoons minced garlic, 1 Tablespoon Classic Spice blend, and drizzle with olive oil. Mix and serve.
Olive oil, garlic, Classic spice
Potatoes added to the olive oil, garlic, and Classic blend mixture and then tossed.
Vegan? Remove the chicken and you have a chunky, delicious veggie and potato hash.