Farmhouse decor is the cornerstone of how we’ve designed our own Farm Market store, as well as our Airbnb. So, what are some ways for you to achieve a similar look? We made a little list to help you out, plus a few suggestions for products you might want to incorporate in your farmhouse overhaul.
- Rather than bright, vibrant colors, choose muted neutrals, like greys, whites, and beige. You can also incorporate small design items that embody this principle, like these wood garland beads.
2. Embrace outdoor elements that showcase natural simplicity. Something like this real dried pompas grass.
3. Purchase (or make your own) repurposed/upcycled furniture and decor. It captures the whimsical, yet sophisticated, farmhouse style.
4. Choose natural-looking fibers in your decor. Little touches like these cotton coasters make a big statement.
5. Choose lots of wood and iron accents. We love our wrought iron wine glasses for storing fruit and other snacks.