We are in the midst of the hottest part of the summer (hopefully this is as hot as it gets at least!) here in Lucas County. To get through it, we’ve put together a list of five essential items we offer at Fangboner Farms to help you make it through the dog days of summer.
1. A tank top like this one to keep you feeling cool in every sense of the word. We offer them in both men’s and women’s sizes. They’ve gotten rave reviews, and you know you’ll like repping that Fangboner swag.
2. BooBoo Spray - this all-natural essential oil spray is a helpful treatment for “boo boos” and bites, but it’s also safe and refreshing to spray on your body to cool off.
3. Our Sea Salt & Avocado Body Scrub will be your new favorite beauty/wellness tool for the summer. Because you know what happens to your pores when you sweat, right? They get clogged. This mix will keep your skin looking radiant throughout the season.
4. A soothing body lotion, like our vanilla scented essential oil cream, for post-sunburn care. No need to let the peeling stage keep you indoors out of a flake-induced shame. Stay moisturized and glowing!
5. An ice-cold glass of tea will keep you revived. Right now we recommend the Butterfly Pea Flower blend. It contains anti-aging properties. And, according to our youngest Fangboner Farm helper, “It tastes like fruit loops!”
To beat the heat (and the rain), shop at our Farm Market store this weekend. We’ve also got gorgeous perennials and herbs available for sale too. For everyone's safety, we are recommending all customers wear masks. See you soon!